Friday 18 July 2008

Apologies

Sincere Apologies to Everyone,


Over the past months I have forwarded funny pictures and jokes tofriends who I thought shared the same sense of humour.



Unfortunately this wasn't the case and I seem to have upset quite a fewpeople who have accused me of being sexist and shallow. If you were oneof these people, please accept my humblest apologies..



From now on I will only send emails with a cultural or educationalcontent such as old monuments, nature and other interesting structures.



Attached, you'll find a picture of the Pont Neuf Bridge in Paris.



For those of you who are interested, Pont Neuf is the oldest bridge inParis and took 26 years to build. Construction began in 1578 and endedin 1604. "Le Pont Neuf" is actually made of 2 independent bridges, onewith seven arches and the other with five arches.



Fascinating.